June 30, 2022
A new workshop format, built around you
Teach to the problem, not the tools
“How do I feel more confident in my negotiations?”, “How do I avoid being bullied by an aggressive opponent?”, “How do I know when to bring someone else in?” – these are just a few of the many questions that are asked in our workshops. To help address the diverse range of problems people face when negotiating, we have created a new workshop offering to improve your negotiation skills. This workshop will focus on individual challenges, to unpack and understand the problems, while learning the strategies to help solve them.
How does it work?
Real scenarios, real solutions
These workshops are designed to focus on real-life scenarios, specific to your situation. To that end, we encourage participants to bring their toughest real or ‘fictionalized’ negotiation scenarios and challenges (ideally something upcoming; share as much or as little detail as you’re comfortable with). Allan will then help you, and the group, understand the underlying issues and coach you on how to formulate a valid strategy. You will leave knowing exactly what your next step should be.
What will I learn?
Benefit from experience
By discussing real scenarios and their solutions, you will gain a deeper understanding of the skills you will acquire in the workshop, and how they should be applied. You will still learn all the valuable negotiation tools taught in our more regimented sessions, but you will find enormous benefit in looking at these solutions through the lens of your own real challenges and those of the group.
Who is it for?
- Business leaders
Key takeaways include:
- Becoming a better listener by putting active listening skills to work in a negotiation
- Effectively managing your emotions in an emotionally charged conflict
- Preparing for high-stake deals and knowing what your next step should be
- Using a three-step process to turn around an unreasonable demand/negotiation to your favor
- Being persuasive in situations where you have less power or leverage
What you get:
- Free Lunch
- All you negotiation questions answered
- 1 Free hour of coaching ($495 value. To be used within 60 days of the workshop)
- A free copy of the Negotiation Mythbusters